Richmond is rich in history and even richer in the land. The area has multiple museums, historical areas, and farms, and parks a short jaunt away. You can be close to all the activity and also far enough away to enjoy your land and farm.
Browse Farms in Richmond by Price
Browse Farms in Richmond by Acreage
Greater Richmond Area Farms
Food Produced Locally
Richmond has a long-standing dedication to local goods and consumes much of it through farmers markets, co-ops, and CSAs. Local popular produce includes apples, berries, eggs, nursery items, and herbs. Locally grown meats such as beef, ham, and poultry are popular especially paired with locally grown and produced wine.
Your Forever Home
Farming is hard yet rewarding work, you end your day exhausted, and when you walk into your home it’s time to relax. You will want to make your home your own by making finishing touches on. Maybe you want to complete a full fixer-upper, or maybe you want a turnkey with just updating a few items. Whatever it is you want, we’ll help!
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is there a school that I want to be nearby?
- How much land do I want and need?
- Do I want to own livestock and if yes, what type?
- Do I need a barn and how much room do I need for animals/tractors?
- Is there a style of house I want such as historical or modern?
- What features do I want such as bedrooms and bathrooms?
These questions are just a sampling of some answers we will help you answer by showing you all available options. Please call us at 877-646-8800 if you are interested in buying and starting your future today!